New to Canada and looking for work?
Canadian workplace culture and job search process in Canada can be very different from other countries. Understanding the job market and learning new strategies for finding employment in Canada will better prepare newcomers to find jobs.
We offer newcomers an orientation to the Canadian job market, job search preparation, and information sessions and strategies on finding employment
- Workshops on job search, labour market information and Canadian workplace culture
- Resume, cover letter and interview preparation
- Career related information sessions and opportunities for networking with employers
- Specialized language training and volunteer placement opportunities for internationally trained health care professionals (Toronto only). Eligibility criteria apply.
- Sector- specific language training and volunteer placement opportunities for newcomers wishing to enter food handling and supply childminding fields (Toronto only). Eligibility criteria apply.
For more information contact us: